AveoMaxx Atlas™ 15 LED Landing/Taxi/WigWag Light
AveoEngineering introduces the exclusive next-generation AveoMaxx™ landing/taxi/wigwag light module.
You spoke, we listened. The disc light for external or leading edge insert mounts is here from Aveo. With 90,000 candela, the AveoMaxx Atlas™ outperforms the Brand X led disc lights by from 2x to 5x the brightness. Gone also is the blue tint from HID lights that restrict pilot visibility.
The AveoMaxx™ uses far less power than competitive products illuminated by mercury-arc, high intensity discharge, or halogen lamps, which means they help to reduce air pollution from carbon emissions. Mercury and Lead-free, this RoHS compliant environmentally - friendly technology helps reduce power consumption and the amount of hazardous waste entering the environment. Finally, a "green" aircraft light!
1. Number of LED: 15
2. Input voltage: from +9 to +36 VDC
3. Output power [Hi/Low]: 23/11W Taxi, 70/34W Landing, 93W/44W Taxi+Landing
4. Voltage protection: 80V, both polarities
5. Under-voltage lockout: 8.5V , not more
6. Over-voltage lockout: 37V, not less
7. Ambient temperature: from -40°C to +85°C (from -40°F to +185°F)
8. Function description:
- a. 1x6 LEDs - Taxi, steady light
- b. 1x9 LEDs - Landing, steady light
- c. 1x6 + 1x9 - Taxi+Landing
- d. Synchro Mastrer function, active – low
- e. Wig-Wag – Taxi LEDs only
- f. Master/Slave select sequential and simultaneous Wig-Wag mode
- g. High/Low power select for Landing and Taxi.
9. Beam Pattern:
- a. 12° Vert 12° Horizont – Landing
- b. 12° Vert 12° Horizont – Taxi
10. Light Intensity (calculated):
- a. 85.000 cd - Landing Hi
- b. 48.000 cd - Landing Lo
- c. 25.000 cd - Taxi Hi
- d. 14.000 cd - Taxi Lo
- e. 110.400 cd - Landing + Taxi Hi
- f. 62.000 cd - Landing + Taxi Hi
11. Color and shade: cool white, 5000K – White
12. Programmable Soft-Start, less than 50mS
13. Overheat protection, temperature dependent decrement intensity
14. Weight: less than 0.8lbs (364 g) with Aveo bracket
15. Useful life: not less than 30.000,0 aircraft flight hours.
16. Dimension: 3.58” Round x 1.78” (D = 91mm, H = 45.3mm).
- a. Housing/Heatsink: Aluminum Alloy, natural anodizing
- b. Lens: Clear PMMA